You may emulate a host of tourists and choose Oxford Hotel Singapore for your stay when you visit this city. Whether you have come to this place on a family vacation or as a business traveler, you will find that this hotel is very much convenient for your stay because of its ideal location.
Oxford Hotel is centrally located and if you stay here, visiting major tourist spots will be easy for you. The Central Business District is also close by and hence, you will have easy access to shopping and entertainment centers also. The PARCO Bugis Junction, Raffles City Shopping Mall, Funan DigitaLife Mall, etc. are close by. You can take a train and reach the Orchard Road, that is a shopping belt.
Since the hotel is very near the Singapore CBD, the Raffles Place, the Marina Bay Financial Centre and the Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, you can easily conduct business meetings, summits, symposiums, etc.
There are 4 MRT stations like the Bras Basah, Bugis, City Hall, Dhoby Ghaut around the hotel. So, you can access any part of the city conveniently. You can take a train and reach even the Changi Airport within 30 minutes.
Ambiance In The Hotel
The contemporary, bright and fresh looks of the Oxford Hotel Singapore and its modern ambiance are certain to captivate anyone. Another factor that is certain to impress guests who stay in this hotel is the personalized services they get here. So, if you decide to stay here, you will feel very much at home.
The hotel has 134 guest rooms with modern looks and in vibrantly rich hues. You can choose from the three types of rooms depending upon your needs. The three types of rooms available here are the Junior Suites, Superior rooms and the Standard rooms. All the three types of rooms have been provided with excellent amenities.
Facilities Available In The Hotel
* The Skylight Cafe available in the hotel provides you with various options like the local recipes, fusion items and Western favorites like Nasi Goreng Istimewa, Steaks, Sausages, Pasta and so on.
* If you want to host a meeting or an event, the hotel is an ideal place. If you own a company, you can host your company meetings and dinners, annual general meetings, etc. Even for conducting weddings, this hotel can be very much suitable. The hotel has staff who can help in conducting these events or weddings successfully.
* The hotel has a well-equipped meeting room where you can give effective business presentations to your customers.
* You can conduct board meetings also in this room.
* For holding discussions with your customers and business associates, this can be a comfortable place.
* You can order for refreshments for the meetings also.
If you have come to Singapore with your friends and family members, you may want to have a van for the purpose of sight-seeing. Similarly, if your business group consists of about 5 to 7 people, you can use the chauffeured hotel van for visiting places.
You can keep in touch with your office, employees and customers using the high-speed wireless Internet facility available in the hotel. You may have to pay only a small fee for using this facility.
You can have soft drinks any time you want using the vending machines available on Level 4 and Level 10 of the hotel.
* If you visit this place during Singapore festivals, you can have a great time because the entire city will be wearing festive looks during such festivals.
* You can have a splendid view of the Marina Bay from the Singapore Flyer.
* The Merlion Park is a must-visit for tourists.
* You can visit the biggest casino of the world at the Marina Bay Sands.
* There are gardens that have been recently opened near the Bay and you can visit them also.
* Other places of interest are the Singapore Parliament House, the Supreme Court, the Singapore Istana, etc.
* If you have interest in arts, you can visit the Esplanade and the Singapore Art Museum.
* Those who are interested in theatre and music can visit the Victoria Theatre and the Concert Hall.
* You have the Saint Andrew Cathedral, the temple of Lord Sri Krishna, a Hindu God and the Buddhist temple of Goddess of Mercy near the Oxford Hotel Singapore.
For more details , just visit to our website now, http://www.oxfordhotelsingapore.net